We welcome you in-person or online! Either are appropriate!
Prelude 9:50 am
Service 10:00 am
To attend online (Facebook Live) go here https://www.facebook.com/fpcgc/ before 10:00.
(You can watch the recording of the live broadcast any time.) If you would like a hymnal, please contact the church office. Volunteers are available to drop one off at your door.
Prayer requests for Sundays can be submitted in advance by contacting the church office (email@example.com or 614-875-4322) by Fridays at 1pm. Prayer requests will also be taken on Facebook on Sunday mornings during online worship. Prayer cards are not be available in the pews at this time.
Our church Session is carefully following the guidelines provided by the local and national health organizations. We will continuously evaluate and make adjustments accordingly. Details on what precutions to expect in-person are below:
- We will continue in-person worship under level 3. If a level 4 public health emergency is declared, we will move to online worship only.
- We do not currently have any children’s activities or childcare during worship. Online Sunday School for children will begin on September 13. Details will be announced soon!
- We require everybody to wear a face mask in the building. Cloth maskes are available in our narthex and sanctuary if you do not have one.
- Worship will be in the Sanctuary. You will be asked to sign in when you walk into the Sanctuary.
- Households may sit together. Keep 6 feet between each household and the next household/individual. Pews have been taped off to insure appropriate distance.
- There will be limited congregational singing.
- All hymnals, Bibles and other materials have been removed from the pew racks.
- Hand sanitizers are available in the pew racks and placed in other strategic locations. We strongly encourage using it.
- Offering plates are located to the left when you enter the sanctuary. They will not be passed around during service.
- Outside doors will be propped open beginning at 9:45AM. Doors will be closed during worship and propped open after service.
- The north restrooms (near the Fellowship Center) are available and will be sanitized before and after worship service. South restrooms are closed.
- Drinking fountains have been shut down and taped off.
- If you are sick, or do not feel good in any way, please stay home and worship online. As a reminder, COVID-19 symptoms include, cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat.